|10 oz. vinyl banner prices|
|2' x 3' : $61||2' x 4' : $68|
|2' x 6' : $82||2' x 8' : $96|
|2' x 10' : $110||2' x 12' : $124|
|2' x 14' : $138||2' x 16' : $152|
|2' x 18' : $166||2' x 20' : $180|
|3' x 4' : $83||3' x 5' : $93.50|
|3' x 6' : $104||3' x 8' : $125|
|3' x 10' : $146||3' x 12' : $167|
|3' x 14' : $188||3' x 16' : $209|
|3' x 18' : $230||3' x 20' : $251|
|4' x 4' : $98||4' x 5' : $112|
|4' x 6' : $126||4' x 8' : $154|
|4' x 10' : $182||4' x 12' : $210|
|4' x 14' : $238||4' x 16' : $266|
|4' x 18' : $294||4' x 20' : $322|
Banners can and are subjected to all types of conditions and installation methods, and for this reason we offer no warranty against tears, grommet pulls, etc. If you're concerned whether your banner will hold up to the elements, consider going with a heavier weight banner material.
- 30 vinyl banner sizes to choose from- from 2' x 3' up to 4' x 20'. Actual vinyl banner height is usually 2 to 2 1/2" less due to hemming.
- The vinyl banner weight on which our standard prices are based is 10 oz. If your banner will be subjected to the elements for an extended period of time, it is recommended to go with a heavier weight.
- Vinyl banners come standard with brass grommets in the corners and spaced along the hem about every 4 to 8 ft. (depends on the length). In most cases this is adequate, but let us know if you need additional grommeting.
- Web strapping sewn into the vinyl banner hem greatly increases the strength and is recommended if to be used outdoors for any length of time. The webbing can also be extended out from the vinyl banner at top and bottom to be used as ties if you like.
- White is the standard 10 oz. vinyl banner color. Black, red and yellow are also available (11 oz.). Many more color choices are available with the 14 oz. High Gloss vinyl banner weight.
- "Basic" style means lettering only with a nice layout, but without any extra frills (outlines, shadows, artwork, logos, etc.). These amenities are available as a "custom" style vinyl banner.
- Reproducing your logo may incur an additional charge- depending on how clean your art is. If you have your logo already available in EPS or AI format (vector files), it can greatly reduce this cost. In most cases, GIFs and JPGs are useless to convert to vector format- just not enough detail to work from.
- To keep your vinyl banner readable, it's best to not get too wordy. Eight words is usually considered a maximum amount. We do have a per word upcharge beginning after 10 words.
- Shipping on vinyl banners is .50 sq. ft with a minimum of $7 and a maximum of $16 (Continental US).
- The blanks for these vinyl banners are all custom cut and sewn for your job. We'll make every attempt to get your job out as soon as possible, but allow 48 - 72 hours from the time we receive final approval until we ship. If we run into a delay and see it will take longer, you will be notified.
- Web strapping sewn into vinyl banner hem. It can also be extended out at top and bottom to use as ties (this is much stronger than twine) - add .75 sq. ft.
- Vinyl banner color other than white (10 or 11 oz. available colors) - add .50 sq. ft.
- Over 2 vinyl colors for the lettering- $10 ea. additional color.
- "Custom" style instead of "basic"- add $1 sq. ft. Logo reproduction may incur an additional charge.
- Additional grommets over the norm- $1.50 ea.
- Premium grade vinyl instead of intermediate grade - add $1 sq. ft.
- Excess wording (over 10) - $5 per word. Note: we do not count single characters such as "&", "a", "-", etc. as a word.
- Upgrade to 11 oz. High Gloss Vinyl Banner (white, back, red or yellow)- add .50 sq.ft.
- Upgrade to 13 oz. Matte (white or yellow) - add .60 sq. ft.
- Upgrade to 13 oz. High Gloss (white or yellow) Vinyl Banner - add .80 sq. ft.
- Upgrade to 14 oz. High Gloss (18 colors available) Vinyl Banner - add 1.00 sq. ft.
(* = Required fields)